Love MD B
Greetings from Chisinau,
Been thinking some Chic fi la would be good right about now…..I would even settle for some sweet tea with ice. The first day of Love MD B is today, 37 foreigners arrive in Chisinau and tomorrow is preparation for Friday departure to village for 10 days. All together there will be 59 people on outreach in Love MD B. We are as family are taking part in the construction team heading to as far North as possible to the village of Coteala to build a playground and have children’s programs then we travel as far South as possible to the village of Moscovei to help with the construction of a new church plant….Praise a The Lord. There will be a total of 15 people on our team, 8 OMers and 7 foreigners from Western Europe. Please keep us in your prayers during this time. Thanks.
1. Traveling mercies to and from the villages in both directions. Moldovan roads are worse than ever,especially in the South.
2. Team unity due to the differences in culture
3. Special prayer for Mary at this time, as she will see the world completely different from the eyes of a five year old, unlike any other time in her life.
4. The people of village especially the children, May that hearts be open to ask why we are there which open the door to share the Gospel.
5. Lastly pray for the weather, Moldova is expected to have a usually warm period for the next few weeks, temps in around 90-95 not the best conditions for village people within their houses.
God is good, all the time God is good.