Partner & Contact
These are vital tools for our ministry. In order to ensure continued communication and updates from the field please complete the contact information form below. Completing this form will allow you to receive real time updates on how the Lord is working through us and our ministry.
We can connect with you through the following:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Steller
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to servingmoldova.com for blog post updates
In addition, you can partner with us in multiple ways. Together we can be the hands and feet of Christ to the people of Moldova.
Praying is something that all of us can do, whether we are old or young, whether healthy or unhealthy. Your prayers are an essential part of our lifeline and without prayer God would not continue to grow our ministry. The best way to pray for us is to put yourself in our position and think how would you want someone else to pray for you.
- Pray for our family
- Pray for our spiritual lives that they would remain strong and committed
- Pray that the Gospel is shared and souls are saved
- Pray that we will follow God’s leading and direction
- Pray that their lives would impact all those they have contact with
- Your prayers make a huge difference in reaching, seeing the impact and transformation of the least-reached in Moldova for the sake of Christ’s eternal Kingdom
2. Financial Partnership
We were called by the Lord to serve Him in Moldova, with that call we live by Faith each month with our finances. In order to continue our ministry in Moldova it takes people investing financial in us. By partnering with us you become a co-worker with our ministry team, just as 3 John 8 references.
Therefore, we ought to support such men so that we can be co-workers with the truth. (HCBS)
If you feel led to partner us, you can give through various methods.
- Give Online (One-Time Gift and Automatic Monthly Giving options)
- Visit omusa.org/give
- Click on GIVE
- Scroll down and type our names in the search box “Give to a Missionary” (Michael & Christy Layson)
- Fill out information and submit
- Give via Mail
- Make checks payable to Operation Mobilization. Write our name and account number (1000323615) in the memo line of the check, and mail to the following address:
PO Box 444
Tyrone, GA, 30290
All financial gifts through OM are tax deductible. You will receive a receipt in your email or mailbox.
Thank you for playing a part in building the Kingdom of God and helping us to ministry to the least-reached people of Moldova!